Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bunky's Wet Memorial Weekend

So I had a hockey tournament (we won, thank you) and I brought along Omi and Bunky. Dad stayed home, which is fine... we missed him but our hockey tournaments are a girl thing and he's had his fill of women's hockey over the past decade and a half :)

We stayed at the Westin-Kierland in Scottsdale which is a very nice resort in the middle of the "Beverly Hills" area of the valley. When we arrived, they had painted Fin's name on the bathtub and he got a nice rubber ducky. They had a real crib, not one of those pak-n-play things, though one of the three nights he slept between me & mom (Omi) on the bed.

This tournament is about kickin' it at the resort when not kickin' butt on the ice. So we spent a lot of time by the pool or just hanging out in places. The pool had a nice "sandy" beach which really meant a concrete slope into the shallow pool, which was perfect for Bunky to wade into himself.
Mostly he liked to sit on the side and splash with his feet. Good exercise for his Mr. Universe hockey legs.

He's just friggin' adorable, face it.

See what I mean? No contest. "I'm cute! Hey, watch me prove it to the camera!"

Did I mention we won? :) I think we all had a great time.

No comments: