Today is Fintan's birthday! Yippee! He turned one-two-three! We had a quiet at-home celebration. (Daddy is sick and Mommy is still a bit jet-lagged.) We had dinner, opened presents, and tomorrow we'll go get GELATO! And then on Superbowl Sunday we'll go to Disneyland and ride the "fast train" (including, of course, Space Mountain).

I'm three and I'm cute as can be!

I like to "rip" - first you take off the bow - untie it like daddy's boots. Then you "rip!"

I got a few presents from Cardiff, Wales!

They are all Daleks and a few other Doctor Who toys. I like Daleks. They are cool.

This one even talks and rolls around on its own! Score! "I got da blue Dalek!!!"
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS FINTAN!
We hope to see you soon :)
Enzo, Anton, Michael & Maja
Happy Birthday Fintan!!! I can't believe he is 3 already!!!
Post a Comment