Mom teaches Fin about Yin and Yang.
In return, Fin eats Mom's hand.Dad calls this behavior "zombie kid."
Dad adjusted the angle of the seat so Fin has to try out the new position in the Neglectomatic.

Fintan wrestles with his yellow bear.
Already a yoga master, Fin eats his feet.The Ped said he's "reading ahead" - that is, doing this about a month early.
Extreme Butt Shot of the yoga master in Dead Spider position.(yes I made that up)

We like to READ Thomas the Tank Engine books that sing to us...
...and we like to EAT Thomas the Tank Engine books that sing to us!
With a little help from the arm of the sofa, Fintan shows off his future hockey legs.
Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
2 comments:
He's growing up so fast!!! What a cutie!!!! Give him a big slobbery kiss form Aisling. (She's into bubbles and drool now)
MY NEPHEW IS THE CUTEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!!! :) I love you!!! And I love Fintan!!! And I love mark too!!!
Laura
Post a Comment