Sorry no posting recently. I am insanely busy.
Isabel came over Monday (the nanny) but she had a fever; Mark called me at work and I had to go home and send her away :P Of course, today I'm sick a little bit, and extremely stressed with both jobs, can't seem to accomplish anything. Isabel is better, tho... her doctor said it's not contageous, whatever her infection was. But have to watch out for the baby!
It's 2 a.m. and I have to be at work at 6 a.m. Fun fun.
I still have some videos to post, and some new pictures.
I met Maria's baby Marcello on Friday. And we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of baby cousin Maya... hopefully before Reese gets deployed again on Monday.
That's all for now... back to work!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment