Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"My Longest Trip Yet" by Fintan Reilly

Sarah, my oldest younger sister, just graduated from UCSB. What fun! A car trip! So we drove up to Santa Barbara to join the family for some Finny Funtime as well as the opportunity to see Sarah getting more and more grown up. I felt kind of bad because she got a double major in four years, and somehow I thought it was five. I think because it seems like forever when you're not the one living it. Anyhoo, here are some photos from the trip.

CynDee gets her grandma fix.

Auntie Laura LOVES little babies!!!

Bob's dad, Sarah (damn she's beautiful) and CynDee.

"A little birdie told me..."
or maybe it's his good & bad Consciences.

Dad & Birdman Bob

We left at about 10:45, arrived at about 1:05, departed about 9:30, had a scenic tour of downtown SB and the nightlife, chose all the wrong streets (I was in search of a drive-thru so I could get myself something to drink), got home at about 11:20. Fin slept really well there and back, and was in great spirits the whole time. He even survived the graduation ceremony without too much fuss. At one point he completely rolled over and I was sure he was going to crawl!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is NOT a very flattering picture of me by ANY means. Gah. Nice tagline though. :-p Otherwise, I love the picture of Dad with his "consciences," it's adorable. The idea of Stormy as the "bad" conscience is especially hillarious since he's such a little squirt. Finny was (of course) adorable too - I love my new nephew!!!! We gotta come down and see you guys again sometime soon before we move away to the Bay! :-p

Love,
Sarah