23.5 lbs
29 inches
doing great!
We did have a little incident at the doctor's office...
he has had diarrhea for the past 4 days...
very watery and sour smelling...
well while the doctor was in the room, I was holding him and he had a little accident ALL OVER MY SHIRT!!! Quite funny!!!
Here are some pics of my boy geeking out.

Reminds me of Linus at the piano

I'M GEEK AND I'M PROUD!!!
29 inches
doing great!
We did have a little incident at the doctor's office...
he has had diarrhea for the past 4 days...
very watery and sour smelling...
well while the doctor was in the room, I was holding him and he had a little accident ALL OVER MY SHIRT!!! Quite funny!!!
Here are some pics of my boy geeking out.

Reminds me of Linus at the piano

I'M GEEK AND I'M PROUD!!!
Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment