We're in NYC but i have to figure out how to get all the pictures and videos onto this laptop (Mark's dad's) and then fix them up for the web. I may just wait until I get home and put them all up on Monday. Sorry!
Just a little recap:
Thurs: We jetsetted to JFK airport from Burbank on our favorite airline, Jet Blue. Bunky was great.
Fri: We rented a mini-van and we all went apple picking in Warwick at Och's Orchard. This is the whole reason for the trip -- Cortland apples fresh off the tree!
Sat: Bunky stayed home with grandma and grandpa and they went to the park twice and stuff. Mark and I ran all over NYC mostly in search of Chocolate and the best Pizza joints. We had some killer pizza, and of course I bought lots of Jacques Torres chocolates. More on that later. My feet hurt.
Tomorrow: More in the city, esp. in search of a new bag in which to cart our half bushel of apples home, and anything else we find that is nifty. Our flight is in the evening.
.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment