Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Eons ago when I was at Genex, my mommy-mentor Maria had lots of photos of her toddler Truman at the pumpkin patch. The light was waning, but we managed to get a few photos today of Finny, and we bought him a small pumpkin for Halloween. He seemed to like the big, round objects and spend quite some time talking to them, and to his new girlfriend, Eden. (Sorry Aisling - she was very forward... it's not Fin's fault.)

Later that afternoon we saw... TRUMAN! At the store with his dad Adam. SO CUTE. I recognized that face and said to Adam, "Is this Truman?" Adam seemed a little surprised but sure enough it was! He's an adorable little fella too. See, small world and everything is meant to be or something.


Is this like some kind of weird park?


It's the Great Pumpkin, mama!


Finny meets a girl...


OMG... COOTIES!!!


Um, she's getting fresh!
(she gave him a kiss on the cheek, it was adorable!)


This is kinda fun... chillin' with pumpkins!


I could just lounge here all day!

No comments: