Hooray! Binky (Jenny) had her baby Aisling ("Ash-ling") last night. 8 lbs. 8 oz, 19 in. I can't wait to see her and/or see pictures of her! Binky did the whole thing with the midwives totally naturally. She said transition was a bitch but that is definitely to be expected. (It was creepy even on drugs.) I'm so glad that Finny's girlfriend is finally here! CONGRATS, BINKY & BRIAN!
I also saw photos of Maria's new baby, Marcello ("Mac"). He is amazingly adult-looking. His features are so very well defined! I thought Finny was so adult-looking but Mac takes the cake. Eat your heart out, Fabio! Maria had a successful VBAC and shares my feelings about newborn motherhood - but at least she has her mom AND a nanny to help take care of her and her baby and her toddler Truman.
Tomorrow I am going to meet up with my beloved halfling friend Lynn "Feisty" and her son Little Joseph (named for her father who died in a car accident with herself and her mother in the car while she was pregnant with Little Joseph). Joseph was born in (I think) October. He and Finny are destined to be hockey buddies along with Aisling who will probably kick both their butts. Anyway Lynn and I seldom get to hook up when she's in town so I'm glad we finally have a date :)
Since this blog is supposed to be about Finny (and now, Finny's friends), click here for the latest videos of him.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment