Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Day-Trip to Visit Aisling

Today we went on a field trip to visit our future girlfriend, miss Aisling. (You can see her blog entry on the sidebar.) We were there for something like four hours. It was a great adventure for mommies and babies.

Before we left, I put Fin in a cute outfit. Pants: free as gift. Shoes: $5 at Carters outlet. Shirt: $3 on sale at Macys. Passing out after having a tantrum about having to be dressed up: priceless.



Eventually we woke up. We forgot about the clothes. We forgot about the tantrum. We forgot to be a pest. We put on our best little angelic face and said, "Okay, Mommy! I promise to be good and have a good time!"



We did have a good time. However, as babies will be babies, it was not always a bowl of cherries.



Aisling is beautiful and Mom & Dad are doing great. Binky feels like a vending machine and calls her dispensers two "Death Stars." (You can see why we love each other. Geek city!) Brian really was a vending machine and bought us lunch - bean & cheese burritos from Baja Fresh just like old times. Aisling has a cute, piercing, girlie cry that sounds like a pteradactyl. However, she didn't seem nearly as fussy as Mr. Crankypants. Brian put the hockey game on so Fin had something to watch while Binky and I exchanged details about birthing, babies, and so on.

I am very glad to have had the chance to visit them! I was going to visit Maria too but I guess I called the wrong phone number. Poor thing sat around all day doing nothing - aaahhh!

No comments: