So the kid has been tired and crankypants for two days, since his shots. He was kind of mild feverish yesterday. He barely slept last night. He was grunting and groaning a lot in the wee morning hours and I felt for him. Poor little booger. But at dawn he seemed to be in good spirits. Today he managed a nap and he went to bed at 9:00. So all should be well tonight.
As for me, I got almost no sleep last night. Today at work I had severe cramps. Like a ripping rippling sensation. I never really ever had cramps (which is why I was afraid I wouldn't know what contractions were like). These are pretty damn near close to contractions. They're better now, mostly, but now I'm also nauseous. I have no appetite. I don't "feel sick" but I just feel gut-sick. Bleh.

Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment