Dad came home around 8:45. Fin had napped for about 20 minutes on my lap, then resumed wailing. Mark warmed a bottle, and by 9:10 the kid was fed, happy, and best of all, Dad had turned on hockey! So everyone's happy! And mom is getting ready for bed. (Dad can put him down tonight.)
I've uploaded some more videos. These are from the half hour period in which he was decent (playing in his crib) tonight, just before I tweaked my knee.
To view them, click on the "FINTAN'S VIDEOS" link on the right ---> and look for the ones with today's date.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment