


Fintan really does love to watch Guitar Hero. Today we propped him up on the couch (he loves to sit up like a "big boy") and he gazed up as his rock star father for almost an hour just watching Mark stand there and strum (yawn). So we decided maybe he should play. Mark was mean at first and made me play Ace of Spades on Hard level with Fin on my lap. Fin's diaper leaked and he spit up a couple times, but he seemed to enjoy it. He even put his hand on my strum-thumb which certainly didn't help Mommy's ability to hit the notes.
So then we decided to play a song Mommy is good at. An 80's song. I Love Rock 'n' Roll by Joan Jett. I figured with Fin's help, we could beat daddy. We actually got this on video but I can't seem to figure out how to edit the two clips together - Premiere won't let us import them and MovieMaker won't let us have two video tracks. Too much work to sync up. So anyway, I captured the photos. I've also included the photo from a few weeks ago when Fin was in my Maya Wrap sling while I played (which he also enjoyed).

Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
1 comment:
CRAP, I wish we would have learned to play Guitar Hero when Lala and I were there. Looks fun! Kathy
Post a Comment