Sunday, April 23, 2006

A pleasant day... I'm POOPED!


Fintan is pooped after a morning at the farmer's market.

I don't know what's come over me. Last night when I got home from Bink's I went to take a quick power nap (Mark watched Fin) and I woke up at 9. Then I did the blog entry, checked email, and went back to bed. Good lord! And today I am tired as all hell. I'm skipping hockey tonight. I can barely climb the stairs.

Oooh, cute, Fin is getting mad at his leapfrog bouncy thing. "Damn it, why don't you play some Vanilla Ice, screw all this Mozart crap!" Okay it's probably more like, "Ow, my flailing hands keep whacking these hard plastic dangly things!" or "All right, I've had enough of this." There I changed channels. Much better.

Today was pleasant, though... we just drove around after the Farmers Market, and then came home to watch hockey, which Fin watched with great interest, screeching at the players, having tantrums when things weren't going his way, etc. I tried to get some video of him watching and reacting to the game, but he was too distracted by the camera and calmed down. Oh well. I don't know how we're going to survive the summer with no hockey to watch.

"Fin Watching Hockey" WMV . . . . . "Fin Being A Ham" WMV

And now... as soon as he dozes off, I'm going to hit the hay. It's 5:30 am tomorrow for me - Gadzuuks!!!

No comments: