There might be something funky going on with the above image. It is supposed to be three consecutive images animated as if Finny is pulling the cloth off his face. Well anyway, we were having some fun after his bath on Saturday so I thought I'd experiment with this animated stuff on the blog. Damn he's cute!This one is Fin watching Stanley Cup hockey with Dad. There are lots of photos but I like this one because he is neatly tucked into Mark's armpit and looks extremely pleased at being able to sit up like a big boy and watch the action with his daddy next to him.

And this is one of a few pics we have where he actually looks "normal" - meaning - what we see in him every day. The camera flattens him out a little making him look rounder/chubbier than he is, but overall this is the "real Fin" as we see him 24/7. He no longer looks like Erik to me. I don't know who he looks like any more. He looks like Fin, duh!

Neglected children everywhere will one day get to say, "My mom wrote a novel." Fintan is no exception.
He'll also get to say "My mom climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when there was still snow on it." I'm so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment